GATX Corporation, founded in 1898, is the leading global railcar lessor, owning fleets in North America, Europe, and Asia. In addition, we own and manage a fleet of tank containers globally, jointly own one of the largest aircraft spare engine lease portfolios in the world, and directly own spare aircraft engines through our wholly owned subsidiary, GATX Engine Leasing Ltd. Our vision is to be recognized as the finest railcar leasing company in the world by our customers, our shareholders, our employees and the communities where we operate. We strive to operate our business in a manner consistent with that vision and a view toward delivering on our commitments to our various constituencies.
OUR ETHICS AND
- Comitting to operate our business consistent with the highest standards of honest and ethical behavior.
- Company-wide ethics and compliance program intended to provide our employees with resources and regular training to assist them in doing their jobs in an ethical manner, wihle empowering them to raise questions and concerns without fear of retaliation
- Protecting the safety of our employees is our highest priority
- Committing to our Diversity Hiring Initiative
- Increasing diversity in leadership positions
- Ensuring pay equity through annual compensation analysis
- Investing in our employees through training, professional development, benefit programs and education
- Implementing Sustainable policies and practices that reduce energy use, decrease waste, increases recycling and lowers water consumption in our operations
- Evaluating, quantifying and reporting on business, operational and strategic risks associated with climate change
- Investing in civic engagement initiatives to support the community where we live and work
- Encouraging employee involvement in their local communities through charitable donations and by offering opportunities for them to volunteer, including mentoring, tutoring, refurbishing classrooms and schools, working at foodbanks and shelters, and participating in food, clothing and toy collection drives each year